LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shikhar Gupta (student)     12 July 2014

Fake promise(need help)

hi,this is a student of one of the institutes  of India. we were supposed to make a project in our institute due to which we needed to contact one company which provided printed circuit boards.so this to me seems to be fake because they charged money for some services they never delivered.this is like we need to make online ordering for the product we want.so i have come across 3-4 instances regarding the same.these are as follows:

1.when we go to online order on this site ,we are asked in how many days we want the product to be delivered.they charge according to the days in which we want the product.so my friend ordered in premium package in which they were supposed to deliver it in 3 days due to which they were charged very high money which is double of cost for that days in which the product was actually delivered i.e. 7 days.due the same my friend was not able to give project on time.

2. they have some problem in their site due to which one of my friend was made to pay much more than he deserved to pay.it was like my friend ordered for 3 pieces of the product and made the payment. due to some error in their site the same order generated again and that is of 3 pieces again.so when my friend call them to cancel one order ,they blackmailed him saying that 

if cancel this order,they will not give  previously ordered 3 pieces due which my friend was made to take 6 pieces of the product which he never needed.again money wasted.

3.one of my friend ordered the product and made the payment online but the site again faltered and took it as cash on delivery

.so when the product came to his place,he was asked for the payment(cash)which he has already made before.so the product was not delivered to him and again they were handed the product 3 days after due which they were not able to submit project on time.

I hope you must have understood what type of fake promises they make which are never delivered.

So please reply soon and tell me what amount of compensation can i get from this company by filing a case in the consumer court.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 July 2014

You may consult a local lawyer and after apprising the entire details to him, you may follow the legal route for a consumer case as per his advise against the defaulters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register