LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simon (Entrepreneur)     28 February 2024

Fake e- stamps issued in court complexes

My friend had purchased a bond paper worth Rs.500/- in a civil court complex for entering into a vendor service agreement. The bond paper was fabricated and my friend was cheated. Due to this his vendor service agreement was canceled. Is there any remedy?


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   28 February 2024

Lodge police complaint against them.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2024

You can lodge a criminal complaint against the fake vendor for this criminal offence with documentary evidence besides making a complaint with the registrar of the court also

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register