LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Reddy (IT Professional)     28 January 2020

Fake case of atrocity by sc/st

A central government employee and myself had a conflict of interest/opinion while selling one of my property, instead of filing a civil case he file a false case of atrocity case against me and my wife, this case was filed in OCT-2018  but I got the notice only in JUL-2019. I was called to appear before ACP for investigation and after the proper investigation APC had closed the case ( I have not yet got the documents yet from court )

Now that the APC has closed the case stating it’s a fake case filed, what actions can I take against that person now.

I have already incured lot of loss due to this person.

Please suggest what I can do legally so that he is punished by the Law for filing a false case against me and my wife.







 5 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     28 January 2020

1. you can ask the concerned police to initiate legal action against him under section 182 for giving false complaint,

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     28 January 2020

if the police do not take any action, you can approach the concerned High Court by way of the writ petition to direct the police to initiate 182 proceedings

Suresh Reddy (IT Professional)     28 January 2020

Thank you ver much Sir!

Can I file the police complaint for 182 in the police station where I am living or do I need to go the police station where the false case was filed?




Rupin Dhama   29 January 2020

File civil and criminal case of defamation against him.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us 9 to 6 on whatsapp 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Harikrishna Reddy   08 September 2020

excuse me sir u said don't waste the time OK, why they wasted others time by misusing law , how can we resist to that how many days take?
any use is there in that case to OC?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register