LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   30 November 2021


a copule seperated though Mutual consent divorce , 2 years brfore.
the 4 years son is living with the mother , no visition is mentioned in divorce papers. the men is don't know where she is living now , what happen to son.
can he get the visitation right of his son.
please help

 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   30 November 2021

With private detectives try to search her where she is residing and approach court.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     30 November 2021

First the people concerned need to be traced correctly. Then only you can petition to Court for Visitation Rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query