LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti (MBA)     09 July 2014

Failed negotation with nri husband

It has been 4 frustrating years yet NRI husband is stubborn. My lawyer has asked me to go for mutual consent divorce but there is no way husband wants to come to any agreement.

In 2010 i filed 498(a) as soon as he arrived india but with he was successfully able to fly out of india without any arrest. Then police pressured his family members in india but their family members approached DGP and filed a written complaint against the inquiry officer. Later C- SUMMARY was filled on 498(a).

In 2011 i filed crpc 125 but husband never accepted any court notice neither he appeared through any lawyer. My case went undated for 2 years for no reason and yet i havent received any maintenance.

In 2012 i filed i.p.c. 406 on husband and his family members but they were successfully able to dismiss the case as i was not able to furnish list of article in D-LIST. They produced the pictures of me wearing those articles and hence the case got dismissed.

In 2014 i filed Domestic Violence on husband and his family members now husband's family members smartly created a scene with my ex-boyfriend saying that he was in a fight. My ex-boyfriend threatened to kill them and now they have filed I.P.C. 506 mentioning my name and my ex-boyfriend name.

My husband is saying that he will divorce me only if i don't ask for money and i have to give in written that i filed all false cases on him and the problem is that i also want to get remarried and i don't want to bring all these issues in my new marriage. I don't have any relationship with my husband or my ex-boyfriend but now i am in deep trouble. I asked for residential order against my husband to stay in my FIL house which is locked but on contrary Husband's family members filed income tax evasion complaint on us and also reported my fathers agricultural land which was illegally acquired long time ago by my grandfather. Now government authorities have sealed my father's agricultural land and also sent us court notice for income tax evasion asking us to pay 15 lakhs of income tax.

My husband and his family members are very smart although i do admit that there are some mistakes that happened from my end as well but how do i get out of this problem ? Should i do what my husband says or should i proceed with cases on him and report him as a proclaimed offender. Husband has threatened me that he is ready to get arrested and he will come only after i get remarried and then open all these cases.

Learning

13 Replies

**Victim** (job)     09 July 2014

@ Author,

Do you believe in karma ? If not start believing it ! There are two ways to tackle the issue. You are dealing with a stubborn yet a warrior husband who has gone through full package that comes with failed marriage. In gujarati there is a quote "NAME TE SAUNE GAMEY" means then one who bow down is liked by others. It's ur choice either leave ur ego and end matter happily or keep on going with all cases and try to experiment and see if your husband will ever bow down.

(Guest)

I got an Interesting read throughout the whole query...

When women have cheap one sided laws to harrass husband and his family for the sake of money then out of 1000 husbands there comes a husband like yours who thrases every harrasments given by wife like a base ball.

Iam proud of your husband and pray for every innocent male individuals to carry such brave heart to give the taste of venom and throw out their boomerangs on them with their bravery kiss on it.

Madam iam very sorry to say that, your life has been locked in your existing innocent husbands hand to whom you have given so much tortures by the help of this crooked one sided laws. Now, he is on full fledge to destroy your life with the same motive which you have carried through with the help of your dirty parents and greedy mongers of lawyers.

Now, the music for your mayhem is prepared, song has been sung, audio has been recorded only the release date is left over.

Just sit  tightly to enjoy your own production episodes on Indian male harassments which now turned to wife punishment episodes.

Good luck:

ESIS

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     10 July 2014

Dear Ladies whos is willing to screw men,

Hear Hear, This is what will happen when men decide to fight strong. Exactly my ex-wife tried when I was in US in 2011 to screw me using laws and legal henchmen, I was able to make her disappear, exactly the way the husband author of the above article, so stop nonsense ideas of falling into the lawyers trap!

My ex-wife underestimated me, finally I got my divorce and on course to find a wonderful woman, but I will keep tecahing lesson to her!  The reason why I say this here, the so called false 498 wives be aware! More men unite now!

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     10 July 2014

And lessons to all men, stay calm seeing all these nonsense from your unreasonable wives!

Mango (Consultant)     11 July 2014

Let me ask you, how much money are you expecting in returns. Already, 1.5 million INR is due from Income Tax Department side to pay.

Mango

Jyoti (MBA)     11 July 2014

I want some serious replies from professionals. To all male members who replied my post pls don't make my situation worst than it is.

Mango (Consultant)     11 July 2014

In my opinion, you have to listen to your advocate. You have almost used all possible legal actions in this case without having any outcome. The more you would try to handle this case in legal way, the more complicated it will become. At the end of the day, you will find both of you tangled in legal cases. Quite obviously, your husband has already gone through cases like 498a, 406, DV, CrPC 125 so you don't have any more legal option left with you, which you could use further to do any damage.

If you want to settle down in your life, you have to go by what your advocate is saying. You have to seek Mutual Consent Divorce (MCD) from your husband in his own terms. I can see if you take this further then he would frame other charges on you like defamation, 506 and fraudulent charges. This will lead to more complicated issues in near future.

Your lawyer seems to professional enough to guide you in a right way. Remember though laws in India are woman-friendly but judges have their own gut-feeling to say who is right in what situation.

Mango

Pradeep (Eng.)     22 July 2014

All Dogs Barking......But No Lawyers Responded ?
You need to provide more details

What is the reason for divorce?
Which foriegn country is your husband living ?

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     22 July 2014

See there is a pradeep dog sallivating to lick for chance?please let know this dog which country your husband lives and this p dog will.go and bark at the embassy of that country. Bloody fool

Pradeep (Eng.)     23 July 2014

https://www.academia.edu/4814889/NRI_Marriages_The_Evolving_Societal_Malaise_in_India

Originally posted by : Msk-need -nuetral- laws
See there is a pradeep dog sallivating to lick for chance?please let know this dog which country your husband lives and this p dog will.go and bark at the embassy of that country. Bloody fool

**Victim** (job)     23 July 2014

Originally posted by : Pradeep

Wht abt u b*tch aren't u barking as well ?

Pradeep (Eng.)     23 July 2014

A successful divorce is possible when husband-wife are equally unhappy...

My advice to all victims of false matrimonial cases is if you are right then do not bow down against anything please do not settle any matrimonial issue with money/property. Our Society is getting spoiled by such initiatives they are moulded with such mentality and they all think that indian laws are always on womens side. Why make money settlement if you are right ? Do not Bow Down ...........

Thanking LCI and some great hero lawyers such as Tajobsindia and Kamal Grover.

Originally posted by : **Victim**

Wht abt u b*tch aren't u barking as well ?

**Victim** (job)     23 July 2014

A
successful divorce is possible when husband-wife are equally unhappy...

My
advice to all victims of false matrimonial cases is if you are right
then do not bow down against anything please do not settle any
matrimonial issue with money/property. Our Society is getting spoiled
by such initiatives they are moulded with such mentality and they all
think that indian laws are always on womens side. Why make money
settlement if you are right ? Do not Bow Down ...........

Thanking
LCI and some great hero lawyers such as Tajobsindia and Kamal Grover.

Originally posted by : **Victim**

Originally posted by : Pradeep All Dogs Barking......But No Lawyers Responded ? You need to provide more details What is the reason for divorce? Which foriegn country is your husband living ?     Wht abt u b*tch aren't u barking as well ?

What are you trying to prove ?  Start barking b*tch...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register