LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand das (service)     16 February 2011

factory act ..

 If the premises are situated in a notified area say MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation), is it necessary to make an application to Factory Inspector for it's previous permission for the site on which factory is to be situated and for construction of a factory ?


 1 Replies

Ambadas Yadav (Manager HR & IR)     17 February 2011

you have to apply for for the permission for the construct, extend or to take into the use of any building as factory in form 1  ( see rule 3) .


Ambadas Yadav...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register