LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkad (Engineer)     15 December 2013

Extra marital relationship

I married two years ago. my baby is one year old. I had extra martial relationship with my mother. This continued from my teenage till my marriage. After marriage I am true and honest to my wife.

This started during my teenage which I sleep with her. Due to my hormone problems my hands and leg touched her and I got some enjoyment. It started continuing. I felt very bad. I was very much aware of what I was doing is illicit and immoral and against the normal activity and it is a crime. But unfortunately I did not stop.

But She did not stop me vigorously. She did not think to rectify me. When I do some activity with her, she just said some verbal warnings to stop me. That did not work out.

But till my marriage, I was thinking that I am misbehaving with her, once I got married I will be honest with my wife and have relationship only with her. There was nothing wrong with my mother. So she will also get freedom from my torture. I decided not to tell this to my wife.

Since my engagement, she had tried many times to stop my marriage. She arranged to send some anonymous letters to my wife's house and to my uncle's house stating false allegations about me and my wife respectively

Beyond that, My marriage happened. After that She was not able to tolerate when I and my wife spend night together. My indecent descripttions she did with my wife. She tried all options to send my wife out of home. She had taken all efforts to separate myself and my wife. She wanted to continue the relationship with me. She did not want me to be with my wife.

I am living outside India. I sent her to India and make her to live with her relatives. Now I am living with my wife in abroad. She made false complaints about my wife and degraded my wife character wise among my wife's relatives and neighbors. I am the only son (no daughter also) to my parents. Father is no more alive. I am sending 10,000 rupees every month to mother as expenses.

Now, she is every day calling my wife's uncle and aunty's (mother's sister) and complaining that " I want to live with my son, your daughter (my wife) is not allowing my son to bring me there. She  has brainwashed my son, She is not good character wise. My son is not sending money for my survival. I am begging money from others and living etc etc.."

I and my wife are so much depressed because of her. I did not expect her thought will be like this. I want to live my life with my wife and my son. I don't want to live with my mother.

Please help and suggest me how to stop her voice and how to threaten and avoid her from entering into my life

Learning

5 Replies

Northern Queen (Manager)     16 December 2013

This forum is turning into some kind of agony aunt column, where all the sick and twisted fellows ask for absolution of all their crimes.

You and your incestuous mother need help, but not in a legal way.

Let this evil woman shout all she wants.  Just say no to your mother - and remind her that she is a s*xual abuser and you will go to the police and report she interfered with you as a child. 

Put your wife and son first.  They are the innocent ones in all this - also, your son could be at risk from your mother too - history does tend to repeat itself!!

Northern Queen (Manager)     16 December 2013

Maybe you should see a Psychologist for councelling.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 December 2013

The best solution is just ignore her calls, appeals, relatives' advises o the basis of her statements etc.  You have done a wrong thing long back knowingly and had continued doing it despite knowing it to be wrong and would lead you to a disaster in the future, so now you are reaping the benefits for what you have sown.  Better never allow your wife or son know about this ugliest thing lest you stand losing your marital life too.

Dibakar Ray (Advocate.)     17 December 2013

You really have hormone problem.

(Guest)

Unfortunately I read the brief. what kind of people exist in this world, hopeless people and their problems :( Chass just go bang your head against the wall. Useless fellow.

Keep sending money to your mother about 10k/month and just ignore her calls etc. If possible try to get her a companion. May be get her married if shez fine with it. Your mother is going thru a strange psychological disorder, you cannot change her with ordinary ways. Not lawyers but doctors can help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register