Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sugunakar (project manager)     27 June 2015

Extra evidences in appeal in the high court

Respected Gurus,

I failed to sumbit some of the  valid evidences in the district court, my divorce petetion got dismissed in the lower court , now can I sumbit the extra evidences in the high court , can the high court consider my evidences which I was not able to sumbit in the district court, please guide me what to do .

your answer is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     27 June 2015

Yes it is possible u/s 391. But why you should go to high court, if you have new facts, new evidence and new case. File suit again in district court. Suggestion, One should not fabricate any scene especially against women. Case will become very serious in this world and other world as well. However, let other expert suggest that will his case be trapped as resjudicata, if he file fresh suit with new facts.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     28 June 2015

Yes HC will consider. File petition mentioning your evidences in synopsis pages and annex copies with the petition.

Sample petitions are there in my profile links.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 July 2015

Why did U leave behind the sessions court.U should have appealed there only.yes U can submitted any kind of valid and valuable evidences even now tgo substantiate UR merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More