Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tanoy (HR)     04 November 2014

Extortion and bribe

Dear Friends,

University professors and officials in cahoots are asking for bribe and settlement money for my clearance from the university. My Father In Law is one of the senior professors and he is asking for money and divorce for her daughter. He had influenced the professors and the university officials and have stalled my career. I wanted to leave this university when my wife lodged false cases (498a, DV) against me but i am being harassed and all my clearances had been stalled - which is effectively destroying my career. I have elevated my complain to the Governor and Minister in charge of Education department but still have not received any communication despite repeated appeals.

My last resort is to file a complaint case against the cartel.

Please quote relevant sections under which a complaint case can be lodged.

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Tanay.

Learning

1 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     05 November 2014

Consult anti corruption bureau and expose the bribe, red handed - this might also lead to expose who influenced who and all those who played dirty roles against you apart from the relief you are expecting in respect of your career and further, in case, your father in law's role gets exposed through their statements that can help you in your fight against 498A and DVC cases further apart from empowering you to initiate legal proceedings against him, personally.

Just a complaint without material proof will not help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register