LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khajan Chaudhary   25 September 2020

exidental claim

Aexident took place in 2011 in which one women was expired. now exidental claim can be file in court ? Under which section of ipc criminal case can b file against driver and owner?

 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 September 2020

You are not coming out with full facts.  Whenever there is an accident, resulting in death, there must be a complaint in jurisdictional Police Station, FIR, Medico Legal records, investigation etc by Police.   The police after investigating the case should find out as to whether rash and negligent driving resulted in death or not and they have to file the case.


Consult a local lawyer with complete facts as  in the absence of all details it is not possible to give a concrete opinion.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 September 2020

The facts posted are less than convincing and the issue misconceived.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query