LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Jagatapu   17 July 2021

Execute Petition Filing Doubt

please give me suggestions.

In OS gave the judgement - Exparty Degree
Decree Holder not filing the EP with in the period above 2 years.

After 2 years he is ready to file the EP,
Can we are giving any legal notice to Judgement Debtor.
Directly Filed EP in the court.

Please give me suggestions.


 2 Replies

Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)     17 July 2021

Dear Mr Ramesh, 

You can directly file execution application in the court. No need for a notice. 


Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)

District & Session Court, Chandigarh

Punjab & Haryana High Court, at Chandigarh


Disclaimer:- Opinion is only for guidance. 

2 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 July 2021

I agree with expert Mr. Shubham Bhardwaj, no notice is required before filing execution petition which can be instituted within 12 years of decree / judgment.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register