LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Evidence via password it safe to produce in court?

Page no : 2

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     05 October 2015

Did you prepare petitions as I have suggested?


Your first step is show very low income in your WS of sec 24 and high necessary expenditure. Also seek maintenance from her.

Guru (Sales Manager)     05 October 2015

Hello Rocky Sir,

OK noted but it’s still in initial counseling stage so I have not start to prepare any petition. I am planning to negotiate on amount. Her demand is 1.50 to 2.00L if it is come down in to my range after negotiation in counseling then finish it on the table. I think and feel also you and many experts don’t like it if I put my hands down without fight but in my case her demand is reachable and its saves my time, advocate fees and mental peace of my and parent.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     05 October 2015

They may breach settlement agreement/deed repeatedly by taking half or 2/3rd amount since ball is in their court.

Guru (Sales Manager)     20 June 2016


Dear Experts,


My matter is resolve,


Step by step details:-


  1. Her divorce petition convert in to Mutual Divorce
  2. I agreed with some settlement amount
  3. We signed Consent terms paper on 1st motion and give 5% amount of her full permanent maintenance.
  4. I hand over the remaining amount on 2nd motion in DD, took payment receipt. Original receipt is submitted in court.
  5. Judge asked us about our final decision and we said yes. That’s it, over.
  6. Now, waiting for order…Online status is showing case disposed.
  7. Waiting for final order/Judgment and decree.


I want to thanks each and every experts who advice and guide me during my battle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads