Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b.sreenivasa Rao (Legal Services)     17 March 2015

Esic is applicable for software companies

Hi 

Can Any body tell me whether ESIC is applicable for Software Companies who had more than 20 employees ?Is

Is it compulsory to register with ESIC for more than 20 employees.

As the Software companies give social security to their employees by giving benefits of Provident fund and Mediclaim Insurance (which is private) etc.,

and more ever there will be no below 15K salary drawing employees in the IT companies.  If one or two employees below drawing 15K who are joined as freshers is it compulsory to register with the ESIC.

Please give me a valulable answer for my post.

Waiting for the early reply.

Sreenivasa Rao B

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 March 2015

Yes.

The registration , per month charges are very low.

NO Mediclaim policy can match ESIC.

You may study in detail..............e.g. salary from ESIC if job is lost, continued coverage to self and spouse even after retirement @ Rs.120/year.......................full payment s of all claims.........

Explain to all employees and cover all. The charges of ESIC for employees are very low.

ESIC,PF,Gratuity can NOT  be included in CTC.

You may include Mediclaim in CTC.

ESIC can be provided even if Mediclaim from another insurance company has been provided.

arulprasath (HR & Legal)     18 March 2015

Hi

Irrespective to the type of industry subject to the cover under the ESIC. Presently 10 or more will work and any one drawing the salary below 15k that organization shall be register with ESIC and obtain the code no.

b.sreenivasa Rao (Legal Services)     18 March 2015

Hi friends Just I want to know whether ESIC is applicable for Software Companies or not.

Some small IT companies they pay freshers salary below 15K CTC. 

It is applicable or not please give me a valuable reply.  I f any body have authentic document pertaining to ESIC applicable for IT industries who are into software development.

Regards

Sreenivasa Rao B

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 March 2015

It has already been posted that ESIC is applicable.

If anyone mentions to you it is not it shall be erroneous.

You may visit in person the nearest ESIC office or speak to the Head of local office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register