LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ali Akbar   01 November 2020

Enquiry about caste

sir my father's name in school certificate is Mubee ahmad ansari and my caste is Halwaii, also in my aadhaar card and voter id my fathers name is mubeen ahmad. sir is there any problem or not ,& what is the solution??


 4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 November 2020

Aadhar card and Voter ID card is sufficient proof for your ID purpose. So dont worry. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 November 2020

Now adding caste names in names is not mandatory.  You can get the voter card and AADHAR card name changed with less than Rs.100/- by visiting AADHAR Centers and producing your copy of the School certificate .  If you have a doubt/suspicion, nip it in the bud then and there.  You can easily change the name of your father in VC and AC through SC.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     02 November 2020

Please get an affidavit from your father that Mubee Ahmad and Mubeen Ahmad are one and same person before the Judicial Magistrate and publish it in the newspaper and gazette. In case there is any problem in future this gazette will be your solution.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 November 2020

There is no problem and no need to go for any procedure for the suggested amendment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query