LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   09 December 2018

engagement or 498A..help my family

we both are divorcee and from Agra .our home distance is 3 km.
we never meet each other before divorce.
I don't know that she is divorcee and having a girlchild though girl child is not living with her at the time of our meeting. we had intimated.by her concern.after 5 days she pressuring me for engagement. I told this to my mother. than she told me that she is a virgin girl. and I didi mistake so engagement done.after 2 month our marriage fixed. but when I asked for marriage. she told me that first I fixed sister marriage to her brother otherwise she charged 376 against me.so I quit .that time I know that she is pregant and she claimed that child is mine. so she started living with me at mythat is far from my matrimonial home.after child birth she filed 498A and told me to give 10 lakh. help me.she has no prove of living g with me and I am not sure child is mine or not.now SHO pressuring me for accepting of marriage.what to do help me

Learning

7 Replies

I don't want to marry her now ...if child is mine so I am ready to maintain him.I don't want to maintain her because 1. in her prevoiuse di vorce paper it is clearly maintain that cash will be given to her for lifetime maintenance.
2. she is post graduated.

Shashi Dhara   09 December 2018

U. approach court and insist for DNA test to prove paternity .then after proceed

anubhav Bhatt   09 December 2018

Dear Client better if you contact us then i will elelaborate properly about your case.

Regards
Adv. Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile & What's app 9198889990

what if child is mine in dna

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     10 December 2018

it seems that you were in hurry to have physical relation with her and you are suffering because of your mistakes. Approach court by way of injunction.

Deepak Aggarwal   10 December 2018

Yes sir its my mistake. Please tell me the way of saving me

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     10 December 2018

consult in person. Siddharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register