Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepika Srirama   30 October 2019

Engaged should I proceed further or not.

Hi, I have recently been got engaged 4 months back. Now one lady has come to me and she claims she has married to my fiance already. When I asked my fiance about that he said as she has blackmailed him he has exchanged garlands. That Lady has only exchanged garlands with him and there is no other proof with her regarding marraige. But she is torturing like any anything.When my fiance asked about this to his lawyer,his lawyer has suggested him to get register marraige done with me to fight against her. Please suggest me how can I go ahead. What steps I need to take. I hope you will give me a good suggestion.

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 October 2019

wait what you want to share and shoulder the past of  your husband where he has done a mrraige in villin style to have physical relationship with some lady like in old filmy style.

Have life you are being cutioned by that lady to be away from the trouble and still u want to have it

Anyways ask that lady to provide the marrige proof ,,,if she is married she wil be bring the proof and u will not think on this carape any more

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     30 October 2019

Follow the advice of Sohail Sohail. It is your good luck that the lady came to you. You call off this marriage. You can get a better unencumbered husband.

TGK REDDI   30 October 2019

Exchanging garlands is no marriage, I think.   I may be wrong.

Record her statement by your smart phone.

You can marry safely but, for a happy life, marriage is to be avoided.

Happiness first; safety next.

Sb Karma   30 October 2019

Originally posted by : Deepika Srirama
Hi, I have recently been got engaged 4 months back. Now one lady has come to me and she claims she has married to my fiance already. When I asked my fiance about that he said as she has blackmailed him he has exchanged garlands. That Lady has only exchanged garlands with him and there is no other proof with her regarding marraige. But she is torturing like any anything.When my fiance asked about this to his lawyer,his lawyer has suggested him to get register marraige done with me to fight against her. Please suggest me how can I go ahead. What steps I need to take. I hope you will give me a good suggestion.

Hello Deepika Srirama

Why don't you ask your fiance to file a report against that woman,and see the reaction of your fiance(how he react).

If he is guilty he will immedietly try to stop you to go to police and if not then he will support you.Just stop to register your marriage before clear the matter.Just file a complaint and let the police to do their work,Police automatically find out the truth behind the scene.If your fiance is clean then go ahed otherwise stay away from him.

Hope you like the suggestion and may be it eill help you little'bit.                       

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register