LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P S Jaya sankar   26 June 2023

Encumbrance certificate

A dwelling Unit in an apartment is registered with Sub Registrar office in. Kerala.
Whether an Encumbrance Certificate for individual flat is issued or the EC will state the position about custodian of total land in the apartments.
Whether a sale proceeding can finalised with owner of individual DU of an apartment without EC, based of existing sale deed document only.
please clarify.


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 June 2023

If you can specify the Survey Number, area, and your flat number and ask for your flat the EC will be issued for the flat only.  If you do not specify flat numbers, ask the EC for the entire S.No.  then it will be issued on the S.No. and all the entries will display.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 October 2023

What is the context for this query? What are the relevant facts?

In the absence of relevant facts as well the context, the posting is a riddle than a query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register