LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhijit kulkarni   04 July 2020

encroachment/private nuisance

Private nuisance because of the constructed building in neighborhood by them is such that everything keeps falling in my courtyard/backyard ... privacy also getting compromised/hampered and moreover staircase construction/washroom (toilet) construction with the support of our compound wall (fence) ...first floor balcony entering into my area (crossing the compound wall below from above)... kindly need guidance!!!

 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 July 2020

File RTI and check the needed blueprint of approvals/sanctions and be friendly, so that they feel bad for creating such a nuisance .  We have to live more time with our neighbors and it is not proper to spoil the relations from the beginning.   Have patience and tomorrow they may become your best friends.


Sunayana Chhabra   04 July 2020

You should file court case against the owners of that property. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 July 2020

Such a situation could not have arisen had the consttrcution is carried out in accordance with the approved plan. You may verify with the local body.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query