LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj Kushi   27 September 2020

encroachment in pending suit

I have file a suit for partition in the year 2005 against brothers..TI also granted at the time except one defendant all parties executed a unregistered agreement to sell to one mr.X.....suit is still is pending for adjudication same time mr.X putting a fence on suit land under the 14 years old unregistered agreement to sell

whether Mr.X is entitled for possession without registered instrument

how I can save my property

whether I hv to file injunction suit

Learning

11 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     27 September 2020

Was there any financial transaction is done not clear, unregistered agreement has no value if no money exchanged

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     27 September 2020

implead X as party to the case.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 September 2020

The facts posted lacks clarity. The case filed appears to be much more than a partition suit.

1 Like

catherinetresa   29 September 2020

Including provincial and metropolitan ranches (houses and other metropolitan nature properties), the homesteads sent last March arrived at 157,047 , a figure 7.8% lower than that of the very month in 2017. By deal and buy, 5.4% less ranches were moved than in March 2017 .  qnnit While gift moves fell 25.4%, trade tasks fell 15.6%. Also, those communicated by legacy diminished 9.8%.

1 Like

androablet   29 December 2020

Black Desert Mobile is one of the more recent Android MMORPGs. mobile mmorpg It boasts the same old MMORPG functions, which includes a large open international, individual customization, plenty of quests and missions to play, online social factors, and greater. Players have a choice of 5 distinctive training as well as a minor builder element together with your camp. Of course, you also get the same old stuff like pets and mounts.

educationis   04 January 2021

For maximum college students, “over-analyzing” seems (and probably is) impossible. But in case you’re the form of man or woman who camps out inside the library, you might be doing more paintings than you need to. Among study pointers for college college students, time manage is one of the maximum crucial. educationisaround Make superb you’re analyzing the key ideas of every lecture or textbook bankruptcy, and avoid absorbing useless information. If you’re now not certain, meet together along with your professor to make certain you’re training correct study behavior.

patriciarobert   15 January 2021

Amazingly sure and idealistic about the Naya Pakistan Housing Project (NPHP), visit Mr Bakhsi shielded its moderateness by enumerating the breakdown given in the table (however he assessed the regularly scheduled payment installments at Rs7,000-8,000).

carolynperry   06 May 2021

this is really good

pestigopse   02 June 2021

Positive Control Positive controls are the gold preferred in each experiment; we discovered that during excessive college lab.

Central Route Persuasion Jessica is a sports activities enthusiast and captain of her school’s volleyball and basketball teams.

Intracellular Fluid Human cells are bathed in fluids each within side the mobile and out. In fact, the water this is within side the mobile makes up approximately 42% of the entire frame weight.

Associative Learning Sit again and near your eyes. Relax your self and get equipped to take into account a few absolutely particular details.

Beneficence Hearing approximately clinical or nursing ethics within side the fitness care area is as clean as paying attention to the radio or turning at the news.

Pure Substance An detail is a substance that includes most effective one kind or sort of atom.

How To Calculate Specific Heat Have you ever puzzled why it takes goodbye to boil water? Do you recognize that it takes longer to boil a few beverages than it does others?

Hyperpyrexia Hyper method abnormally improved and pyrexia refers to fever. A fever is whilst the frame’s temperature rises above the regular 98.6 tiers Fahrenheit.

Electrical Energy Energy is the capacity to do work, where work is carried out whilst a pressure actions an item.

Concurrent Validity Concurrent validity is a idea typically utilized in psychology, schooling, and social science.

paulvijaylal   19 June 2021

hello,

Thank you so much for sharing this helpful information, it helped me alot

Thanks and regards.:)

paul vikram   23 June 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this helpful information, it helped me alot

mx player

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register