Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarabeshwar (Technical Writer)     03 August 2015

Employment renewal and job offer

Sir,

I've enclosed papers of my friend in attachments for your kind perusal

The issue is Employment Office removed his name from Live register as he did not renew  after 2006.However he approached High Court and renewed his name in live register.

Because of his name being removed from live register,He could not attend interviews and join vacant posts.High Court has given a verdict stating that " keep one post vacant and render justice"

Right now he does not know  whom to approach for getting his job  using the High Court Verdict or should he go for contempt of court.

Attached file: Writ Copy Filed and High Court Verdict

Please help

Learning

4 Replies

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     03 August 2015

In this case, he can approach the Employment Exchange officials and request that he be directly allowed to go for one interview rather than with the other candidates.

However, it is not sure whether he can directly be given a job without an interview, and therefore that part of the verdict is actually not implementable against anyone. You can approach the court again for clarification of its verdict.

Sarabeshwar (Technical Writer)     04 August 2015

Sir,

I've enclosed papers of my friend in attachments for your kind perusal

The issue is Employment Office removed his name from Live register as he did not renew after 2006.However he approached High Court and renewed his name in live register.

Because of his name being removed from live register,he could not attend interviews and lost his seniority in employment exchange.He filed a Wirt and the High Court has given a verdict stating that " keep one post vacant and render justice" to 5th respondent( TRB) and "allow petitioner for certificate Verification" to the District Education Officer.

As per verdict,candidate approached 5th Respondent TRB(Teachers Recruitment Board).TRB stated that interview got over as on 20/04/2012 and judgement was given on 24/04/2014.Henceforth we cannot honour the judgement.Respondent 4 Thanjavur Education Officer said that he cannot admit for certificate verification without Employment Card

Right now he does not know whom to approach for getting his job using the High Court Verdict or should he go for contempt of court.No one has offered him job or called him for interview

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     05 August 2015

In this case, the TRB has to offer your friend the next post that falls vacant in their domain. Even if the recruitment got over 2 years ago, the HC has clearly specified that one post has to be kept vacant, and in this case it means the next post that falls vacant.

Else, please approach the HC for enforcement through a contempt petition.

Sarabeshwar (Technical Writer)     05 August 2015

Thank you Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register