LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin   12 October 2023

Employment information in rti

Hello Experts,

I am undergoing divorce and maintenance case in Nagpur court. My wife had filed maintenance application. She is already working as Professor in one private college at Dehradun. I want to know about her employment and salary details. Can we get it through RTI or Private colleges does not come under RTI?





 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 October 2023

You can try if they provide you the same or you have to prove by evidance about her income and status

Mahesh kumar Orchu (student)     13 October 2023

1. you can file A Petition for under order 11 Rule 12 and 14 For the production of All Bank transaction which She Had since filing of suit.

2. you have to apply RTI for Employee provident fund paid by that college  which is your wife is working.

3. File an RTI Application to conserned Univerity for College Empolyes Attandence and salary reports.
 (Every professor have to register their attandence through Their biometric).

presently these arrows travelling through  different directions, but these must have to meet at one place in particular time.

The Above Suggestions is based on My knowledge. thank you brother And All the Best.


Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     13 October 2023

Private colleges are not covered under the Right to Information Act, 2005 unless these colleges are aided by the government (State or Union government).

Let your counsel may issue legal notice to your wife under order XII Rule 8 CPC for production of documents.

Even otherwise, she has to file an affidavit of her income, expenditure, assets and liabilities in terms of Supreme Court judgment in the case Rajnish V Neha.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register