LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prajesh prajeesh (associate)     21 November 2013

Employer is not submitting the pf form to the pf office

sir ths s the same problem i am facing now . i hav submitted my pf form to my previous company but they are not submitting the pf form to pf office and also they have not given any proof of my submittance to me . my previous employer also not giving any response they are just saying that its still in process. Can i raise a complaint against the company in pf office? pls give me some advice ..it has been more than a year .

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 November 2013

If you do not have acknowledgment/POD of submission of PF forms obtain admission of receipt of PF forms and record (audio/visual) or obtain I writing even if by email.

Declinature to attest PF forms is offence.

If you have POD of submission of PF forms then you have evidence.

Narrate all representations made so far in person, by phone, by letter, emails etc (mention names, designations, dates, phone numbers) by representation addressed to good offices of appointing authority, MD, Company Secretary and demand the acknowledgment issued by PF office to be supplied to you by redg. post only so as to reach you in within next say 7 days.

The good offices usually do not want to take the blame on you and you should get a flying responses fro concerned HR person designated to attest the PF forms.

If the good offices also maintain studied silence or resort to falsification then you may approach the RPFC in nearest PF offices and lodge complaint in writing (attach acknowledgment/POD of submission of PF forms and obtain diary number and acknowledgment from RPFC under seal and signature) and demand that PF Inspector should be appointed to visit the company in person and penalize the company with intimation to you and demand that declinature to attest  PF forms being cognizable offence the RPFC should ensure the action.

Follow up thru RTI.  

This shall move everyone at a lightning speed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register