Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Aggarwal   07 April 2020

Employer denying experience letter

Hi all,

I worked for a UST Global
for 20 months from August 2016- April 2018 , it was a third party job at client site Nokia the project was gone & my job was at danger so I left the job but they asked me to serve 2 months notice period but my new employer told to join in 15 days so I left the job that time without experience or reliving letter , I request to pay them for remaining notice period but they are not agreed for same.

They don't paid me for 22 days salary neither a my 10 earned leaves,as I am switching my job they require this experience letter and they are denying saying they have absconded me and can't give any relieving document.

please provide me legal advice against this company.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Varun Aggarwal

Learning

2 Replies

Palak Singh   07 April 2020

Hello,

Every company has their own policies governing the company’s affairs. Speaking on the topic of experience letter, seeing that you failed to serve the company with proper Notice before leaving the company, the company might be reluctant in providing the letter. I suggest that you go and talk to the Human Resource (HR) department of the company and explain your situation and see what happens from their because the HR department is the one which deals with such issues in the company. You should also tell the current company’s HR department about your history with your previous company and the reasoning behind your inability to secure an experience letter. In case they want to know the year of experience then you could show them the salary slip or bank statement, where your monthly salary was deposited.

Hope this answers your query!

Regards

Palak Singh

Varun Aggarwal   07 April 2020

hi ,

Thanks for the reply palak. But the thing is while switching my job now they are asking the experience letter only and my first organisation saying that they have made me absconding so they can't give that .

so what can be done legally against such an employer .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register