Employee's provident fund

Dear Sir,

My query is regarding EPF withdrawal. At the time of switching from one job to another, I would like to know the method of withdrawing the EPF with my previous employer because I fear that he may not transfer it easily to the new employer easily and unnecessarily my money would be stuck. I have  heard that this can only be done if there is break in job for more that 2 months but in my case the new job will be only after a gap of 3 days. 


For transfer of PF you don't need past employer. Submit PF withdrawal forms to next employer under proper acknowledgment........ and ask next employer to send these thru Redg.AD and obtain number. The employer has to attest the PF forms and subnut to EOFI within 5 days and supply the acknowledgment issued by OF office by effective mode.Demand everything by REDG. Post only. If you have full record you will succeed. Lodge complaint thru RPFC in nearest PF office in person in writing under proper acknowledgment.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x