Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PAANKHI PAANKHI   14 May 2023

Emd/payment guarantee-not returning

All Honorable members namaskar,

Request need your guidance,i am in very tension for same.

MATTER:- Actually i am a small contractor and working civil works in govt deptt (central/uttrakhand and himachal pradesh) .Fo tender works we have to submit earnest money deposit in the form Pledged FDR/Deptt bank account transfer/Bank Demand Draft/Bankers cheque along with and tender and payment guarantee if the tender awarded (Pledged FDR/Deptt bank account transfer/Bank Demand Draft/Bankers cheque).

But maximum time due to un due corruption by the deptts,they are not releasing our amount thats we have submitted in the form of EMD/PG.Even after so many follow-up,some times they do not wants to receive our request letter,so we are forced to send by Indian Post.

Requested all,pls guide for same and if possible guide any judgement.so that i can send letter with judgement and after that can file case.I am really frustrated or say near to die.

Pls awaiting your response.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 May 2023

You should issue legal notice for return of EMD followed by filing of suit through a local prudent lawyer.

Purnanand Jha (Advocate)     14 May 2023

Whether the tender oped?

Is it finalised?

Is it awarded to the lowest one?

If all yes...and u r not lowest ..and your request is turned down or not received..

Issue a proper legal notice...

PAANKHI PAANKHI   15 May 2023

yes sir,we are not L1 (lowest bidder),set several letters and mail also.is there any judgement in my support. pls

Purnanand Jha (Advocate)     15 May 2023

Ok.

Issue legal notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register