LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra   24 September 2021

Electricity connection for unapproved layout house

I have purchased a 30 /40 site in the year 2012 which was for 4 lakhs in Bangalore Rural area.  Recently, we have constructed ground floor using 750 square feet. We did not aware that the layout is unapproved from government. The owner who sold the property to us passed away last year (2020), he collected one lakh per site promising, electricity, road,drainage connection, water connection with bore-well etc, but he did not done anything.

The layout contains total of 30 sites, and four houses are already constructed. Currently the constructed houses are using temporary construction electricity meters which they are paying per month 2700rs for 28days.  For residential electricity meters, the layout requires separate transformers.

When I approached the property owner's son, asking him that you are father has collected one lakh per site from us for developing the layout with basic amenities; he is saying out of 30 sites, they have received money only for 18 sites as per his father records written in a book.  Rest of them not paid yet.  But most of the people are arguing they have already paid to him, but he has not written in the book it’s not their fault. This may be true, as we have also paid him without any agreement or receipt of proof.

Some are coming forward to pay additional amount for electricity approval, but some are not willing.So, let me know how to deal with this, has its becoming burden for us paying per month 2700rs for 28 days who’s income per month is below 15000.

Please let us know the solution for this.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 September 2021

All the plot holders need to join together to get the layout approved.

Nagendra   27 September 2021

Sir, Thank you for your answer, but there is no will no support from each other, any other alternative?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register