LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kvathalye (house wife)     14 April 2011

electric pole errected in private plot/land

my land was acquired by mah govt. for which case was going. they lost my file and do not allowed me to file the case on documents with me. meanwhile the state allowed slum and give them eletricity and water. Now after 40 years i won the case and court has given direction to remove them. now i want to remove eletrict poles errected on my land unauthrisedly illegally . what is the procedure.

Is there any law by which i can ask court ( fast track decision ) to so that  early  decision/ judgement will be sought without further loss of time i am a senior citizen. 

can u quote sec in the acts forinformation

Learning

2 Replies

Ambika Prasad Mishra (Lawyer)     15 April 2011

Therr is no summary rocedure to implement the Court's Order. Since you have got the Order of the Court in your favour you are required to file an Execution case to execute the Order of the Court. Consult your advocate in this regard.

Ambika Prasad Mishra (Lawyer)     15 April 2011

There is no summary procedure to implement the Court's Order. Since you have got the Order of the Court in your favour you are required to file an Execution case to execute the Order of the Court. Consult your advocate in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register