Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prakash (saiprakash78)     13 April 2013

Electric connection for not partitioned property

Dear Sir,

I posted a query yesterday regarding partition between brother on a white paper.

Thanks for the answer.

Please provide the  sugession for below problem.

We have a plot of 6 cents (around 300 yards)on my mother’s name. we  both brothers decided to divide the plot equally between us and wrote on  a white paper with sign of both brothers and sign of witness as I posted a query yesterday, after writing on white paper I constructed a house in my belonging area(in 150 yards) as mentioned in white paper. Now  I applied electricity connection, electricity board is about to give the connection, now my brother complined againest electricity board that perticular land is not registered any of the brother, how can you  give the electric connection.  My brother  is not ready to give no objection certification to us.

My brother is staying  very near to my newly constructing house and he use see daily our construction and he did not object anything while constructing the house.

As of  now electricity board consulting a lawyer to take the decision.

Please let us know how can we get the electric connection what could be the decision of electricity board.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register