LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu balan   08 February 2021

Educational consultancy

Hi sir, i would like to start educational consultancy in tamilnadu and which mean i am getting the study admission in abroad university so wat are the procedure to proper documentation to run consultantcy

Learning

3 Replies

Nandini Warrier   08 February 2021

Good evening, 

The registration process depends on the type of firm you're opting on opening. You have the option to register it as a sole proprietorship, a partnership firm, a limited liability partnership or a private limited company. Each of these options has its own registration process. You should get it registered under Profession Tax Act of your State. Getting a GST number is necessary, and to get GST number, you will need your PAN card, your address proof, Aadhar Card, residential address. 

You can consult your local lawyer to know more about registration of your business. We wish you good fortune! 

You can read through this link if you have any concerns with naming your consultancy. 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/whats-the-procedure-to-a-register-a-educational-consultancy-60411.asp

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 February 2021

The query lacks clarity.  You can start the consultancy as a sole proprietor in any office where the usage is for commercial.  Regarding various permissions to be obtained regarding day to day functioning you have to search in google and find out, or you can start a franchise with the expert of any principle or contacting those who are already running such consultancy services elsewhere.  According to my knowledge, you can learn everything from searching on google.  

As this forum is dedicated to guiding litigants members may not be competent to precise guidance.

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 February 2021

Every such activity is protected by the Right to Freedom guaranteed under Article 19. No registration/licence is required unless there is a duly enacted law to that effect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register