LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapnil   30 March 2023

Education law

Do we need an any kinda of education liscenes or certificates in order to establish the small English speaking academy or the small household tuition classes.?


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 March 2023

No, it is not required 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 March 2023

Better to consult your District Education officer.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 March 2023

Small private tution centers don' need any such thing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register