Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushpraj (asst manager)     07 March 2012

Early reliving after resignation

Dear All,

I am serving 90 days notice period as written in my appointment letter.

My 15 Days leaves are blance and company wants to relive me before 15 days ,

but i want leave for 10 days now because i am ill, not want to relive before,

HR telling me u canot take leave but previously i have taken leave in month of Feb (My HOD ready to give leave and VP also), I read employee hand book there is no such rule.

Can i give medical preception from doctor and go for leave.

or complain at labour court.?

Pushpraj Anand

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 March 2012

If you have mentioned effective date of resignation/notice period from date of notice of resignation and company discharges you before effective date of resignation it can be termed as illegal.

If you wish to accept early relieving amicably it is your choice.

You may obtain medical certificate also in addition to Rx of doctor, bed rest advice, diagnostic report e.g. lab report/ X ray report etc and signature and seal of doctor on all documents. Employee can submit sick leave application.

Paid leave can be encashed in FNF statement.

If your  HOD  and VP also are willing to approve leave ( any leave) take approval on leave application under signature by hand (seal if possible) and if workable and acceptable an email confirmation that leave is approved from  dated...........to dated............ Do not leave anything to chances.

Employer can decline to approve other leave and can ask the employee to remain in seat and attend to process of completing tasks on hand, handing over the charge, transition to  employee designated as replacement, etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register