LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Padmanabhan Ramadas (Managing Director)     11 March 2023

E-dakhil consultation - help

I wish to register a case against an NBFC for their blatant misuse of rights and malafide intent to bankrupt us through E-Dakhil. Can anyone please guide us through the same for a fee!!


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2023

You first select the court and follow the procedures for e-filing.

If you are in doubt about it you can take the assistance of a local advocate and proceed properly

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 March 2023

Consult and engage a local lawyer for necessary action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register