Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2021

E case filling of restoration of case for accidental case

Your exact query is this: "That once I e-file the case myself, no lawyer would be able to fight my case, as per the rule and I myself would have to fight the case, without any lawyer."

There is no such rule and a competent advocate can enter at any stage of proceeding with such vakalat in his name.  Contact some other advocate for more clarification.

It is always proper to entrust the case to a sincere advocate as getting admission and numbering are crucial and that should be done with the minimum period.

The treatment given to the advocate and to an individual is generally different by the courts.

 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 July 2021

Yes. You have the right to fight your own cases without engaging any advocate. It is not necessary that you must engage an advocate to fight your case in a court. A party in person is allowed to fight his own case in the court.

Ram Narayan Singh   26 July 2021

sir in my case Advocate  sir alwayes absent in court  after taking fee  so my case is dismissed by high-count so what  will further  kindly guide me , who will faithful  I don't know because i am a physically handicapped and no man supported me 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2021

Approach to High court legal services authority for such legal aid.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     27 July 2021

The problem is with you as you have no faith in your lawyer, change him/ her immediately.

Can you file motor accident claim in High Court directly ? If so, under which provision of law you intend to institute your claim, just for my knowledge ? 

What sort of help do you expect from experts on this platform is not clear ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query