LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Narayan Singh   25 July 2021

E case filling of restoration of case for accidental case

I am planning to e-file a case, online under the Motor Vehicle Act, in High Court. But my lawyer is insistent that he himself files the case and not me. The reason he is giving is that once I e-file the case myself, no lawyer would be able to fight my case, as per the rule and I myself would have to fight the case, without any lawyer.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 July 2021

Yes. You have the right to fight your own cases without engaging any advocate. It is not necessary that you must engage an advocate to fight your case in a court. A party in person is allowed to fight his own case in the court.

Ram Narayan Singh   26 July 2021

sir in my case Advocate  sir alwayes absent in court  after taking fee  so my case is dismissed by high-count so what  will further  kindly guide me , who will faithful  I don't know because i am a physically handicapped and no man supported me 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2021

Approach to High court legal services authority for such legal aid.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 July 2021

The problem is with you as you have no faith in your lawyer, change him/ her immediately.

Can you file motor accident claim in High Court directly ? If so, under which provision of law you intend to institute your claim, just for my knowledge ? 

What sort of help do you expect from experts on this platform is not clear ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register