LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Omprakash   29 December 2021

DVC case

In a DVC case Petitioner wife is not filing evidence in spite of repeated note of the Court (9 occasions so far, Court working days).
kindly advise.


 5 Replies

Kawmini Liyanage   29 December 2021


If the opposing party is not filling in evidence your party can plead by way of a motion to dismiss the case.


Kawmini Liyanage

N Omprakash   30 December 2021

Thank you, sir for the advice.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 December 2021

Emphasis through your counsel for closing her evidence.

Meenakshi Jain   17 January 2022

In a DV case petitioner has not got any relief as of it is more than 5 months and still she is mentally abused by the opposite party yet by many kinds

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 January 2022

Vague and incomplete information cannot lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

It is better to consult your lawyer who is well aware about facts of the case, competent, able and intelligent enough to satisfy your queries.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register