Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     23 May 2014

Dvc

Hi,

Today i received summons from court to attend on 4-6-2014..

My parents are going to court every hearing apart from last hearing..(nearly 5-6 hearings since feb 10 2014)

Have filed DVC quash in high court and stay not yet granted...

Can i file absent petition with my lawyer?will the judge agree for this..?

any other suggestion please?

Learning

8 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     23 May 2014

your lawyer can seek exemption for you and for your parents from court hearings 

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     23 May 2014

Stop your parents going to the hearings. Let the trial follow it's course. Your lawyer, if given the right facts, will take charge. Only you attend important dates.

rajendra (na)     24 May 2014

Thanks,

Will the judge allow 205 petition for 3 members(single petition) or do we need to file separately?

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     24 May 2014

senior citizens have their rights, will get due consideration, it is a matter of a failed marriage, between your wife and you, filed by her-so she has to prove or improve on her imagination. basically you both are involved and have to provide evidence.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     24 May 2014

If she has filed Domestic Violence case, you  and yor parents need not atted the Court, there is no warrant for non-attendance.  If u have a good lawyer just entrust on him everything...you can remain  present when trial comes.    Dvc is not quashed.   High court does not grant any stay or quashing for simple reason, all husbands will approach High Court for quashing thesame.   You have to be tried and prove yourself to be innocent...  It is now time that you will Divorce Petn on cruelty ground and concentrate on divorce petn....DV case takes time and there are adjournmnts only...

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     24 May 2014

welcome Anamika madam,it gives a whiff of fresh air when lawyers like yourself and Vandana go in the depth of the case and refrain from giving prejudicied answers.Thanks Madam.Cheers.

rajendra (na)     24 May 2014

Could someone please provide me DVC judgement"if no domestic relationship exists then DV will not applicable"

Thanks..

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     25 May 2014

https://498amisuse.wordpress.com/category/resource/domestic-violence/dv-misuse-judgements/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register