Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dv case on my husband

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Subject : pls advise
sir, pls advise if I can really file DV on my husband, I agree I provoked and instigated him, since I wanted to come out of marriage.

Reply This Message

Marriage is about adjustment.

If you dont like this husband you can change husband, but there is no guarantee that your next marriage will be peaceful or happy, you cant ditch one mans peace of mind/happiness for sake of your happiness and be happy.

Mr Singh and Mr Ansumi have right advised you.

If you did not want marriage, with this  man, it is your fault that you married him against your own wishes.

By filing cases like DV etc you will postpone getting divorced by anothr 15 years.  and no guarantee that court will grant you divorce by end of those cases.  It might be so that yo uwil still end up with same husband even after long unwanted court battle.

If you have some other setup, like boyfriend who you could not marry etc, all that are like oasis.  They wont marry you, you are used product now.  YOu will be treated like one if you marry some other guy whom you liked in the past.  Life will be terrible, it will be jumping from pan to fire.

Just take mutual divorce. Act mature way and talk to husband tell that yo uwant divorce. Take mutual divorce in 6 monthst time. You will be free of this man.

If your husband gets some good advocate like me, you might even end up going to jail for filing false case on husband, not just you but along with your parents.

Dont send pm.

You ask whatever you want to ask openly and take advice.

Be advised that, once yo uare divorced it will be dawn of new problems you did not even think of.

(Guest)

sir, pls advise if I can really file DV on my husband, I agree I provoked and instigated him, since I wanted to come out of marriage.

Reply This Message

If you dont like this husband you can change husband, but there is no guarantee that your next marriage will be peaceful or happy, you cant ditch one mans peace of mind/happiness for sake of your happiness and be happy.

If you did not want marriage, with this  man, it is your fault that you married him against your own wishes.

By filing cases like DV etc you will postpone getting divorced by anothr 15 years.  and no guarantee that court will grant you divorce by end of those cases.  It might be so that yo uwil still end up with same husband even after long unwanted court battle.

If you have some other setup, like boyfriend who you could not marry etc, all that are like oasis.  They wont marry you, you are used product now.  YOu will be treated like one if you marry some other guy whom you liked in the past.  Life will be terrible, it will be jumping from pan to fire.

Just take mutual divorce. Act mature way and talk to husband tell that yo uwant divorce. Take mutual divorce in 6 monthst time. You will be free of this man.

If your husband gets some good advocate like me, you might even end up going to jail for filing false case on husband, not just you but along with your parents.

Dont send pm.

Be advised that, once yo uare divorced it will be dawn of new problems you did not even think of.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

(Guest)

Reply This Message

Dont send pm.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 January 2018

You might have instigated or provoked him to slap you but you want him to be punished through domestic violence act.

Well you can file a petition under the PWDVA and seek releifs that are provided under different section as envisaged in the said law.

Therefore it depends on what relief you seek court based on which and after a proper trial, the court will pass order and judgment accordingly.

bhavana   24 January 2018

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
You might have instigated or provoked him to slap you but you want him to be punished through domestic violence act.

Well you can file a petition under the PWDVA and seek releifs that are provided under different section as envisaged in the said law.

Therefore it depends on what relief you seek court based on which and after a proper trial, the court will pass order and judgment accordingly.

sir we used to have daily fights, i made him to buy a house promising that i will support him by working, but i avoided to work, due to slump in I.T financial pressure mounted on him, he used to ask me to work, but with the help of my parents and brothers i used to silence him. now i want divorce from him and money. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2018

If you want to dissolve your marriage with him you can first try for mutual consent divorce and if that do not work then you can file a contested divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty.  The mental cruelty should be the incidences that took place between you by which you have been meted with cruelties including harsh behavior,, asking you to to work and earn etc. You can also file a maintenance case seeking permanent alimony under section 25 HMA if that is also the relief you want from him.

bhavana   24 January 2018

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
If you want to dissolve your marriage with him you can first try for mutual consent divorce and if that do not work then you can file a contested divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty.  The mental cruelty should be the incidences that took place between you by which you have been meted with cruelties including harsh behavior,, asking you to to work and earn etc. You can also file a maintenance case seeking permanent alimony under section 25 HMA if that is also the relief you want from him.

very much thank you sir, but will the court not ask why was i not working and sitting idle at home even though i am a qualified person ? if i file for contasted divorce on mental cruality can my husband also file a case on my family for insulting him and abusing him, instigating him. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register