LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshmi (service)     17 September 2009

Duties of a Court?????

I tried to find in the Constitution of India about duties of Supreme Court and High Court about dispensation of Justice, but I could not find anything on this.

These are Court of Records, certain type of appeals will lie there, etc. has been written but whether these are supposed to dispense JUSTICE could not be found by me.

Please enlighten me whether all the Courts are to provide JUSTICE as per  CONSTITUTION PROVISION or not.  OR these are there just to given their opinion / decision on the facts and law stated / discussed.  If some wrong law is stated then are the JUDGES supposed to read and give decision on the basis of CORRECT law or not?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 September 2009

Above all laws, there is a natural justice. Accordingly judges will pronounce their judgements alongwith on the bais of laws.

Lakshmi (service)     29 September 2009

Dear Mr. Ramachary,

I think that you make replie just to earn points.  Please read the query correctly and if you are able to reply in detail as per the query only then you should reply.  Please do not give vague or general replies.

Hope that you will be able to enlighten me with the correct position.

Thanks and regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register