LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R   25 November 2021

Drt proccedings

I bought a land from a person. Later i found out that 'person' was one of director/guarantor of a company which defaulted on a loan by a public sector bank. The bank has declared this person a willful defaulter and filed O.A in drt. The land I bought was not mortgaged and the sale concluded before the bank filed O.A in drt. So if recovery certificate is passed against this director/guarantor ,can the recovery officer pass attachment order on my land .

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query