LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bikash Sharma   23 December 2018


if a girl belong from poor family then how she handle or what she do in such times.because she is not aware about it.
if she not able to pay advocate fees.then what is the procedure she may apply.


 1 Replies

Adv.Shukla (advocate )     24 December 2018

For such matters free legal aid is provided to women.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads