FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish nagpal (Testing)     25 January 2020

Dowry false case

MY brother wife give application to sp in her hometown sp that his husband,husband mother and brother demand the dowry .what will i do immediate help.can police arrest directly or women cell call for counselling and then arrest


 5 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     25 January 2020

1. nowadays, police don't take immediate action until the gravity of the matter is not huge,

2. try to clear your and mother's name from the FIR by MANAGING things through yourself or your lawyer,




Free Legal Help India   25 January 2020

Police not arrest you without investigation. Please contact me for more information 9719775005.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 January 2020

they will arrest you directly, police will summon You

Rupin Dhama   26 January 2020

no they can't arrest you directly. file a domestic violence case through your mother.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us on whatsapp 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Anukriti   28 January 2020

Hey Sir

There will be no arrest.

All such complaints received by the police or the magistrate must be referred to the family welfare committee and no action should be taken against the husband and the in-laws till the committee gave its report after interacting with the parties.
The courts have taken this view time and again in the wake of misuse of dowry cases filed by disgruntled wives.

Hope this helps!







Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query