LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     13 May 2014

Dowry case: ips officer varun kumar files bail plea

So the police too are feeling the heat...............:)

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Dowry-case-IPS-officer-Varun-Kumar-files-bail-plea/articleshow/35076984.cms

Learning

13 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2014

Yes, they are to realize that they too are equal before law on the the matrimonial issues too. Whether the police officer or an ordinary person, law will apply equally to all.  Now the same police officer is pretending to be sick and got himself admitted in the hospital to avoid being lodged in the prison along with other prisoners, they know the ways better than others.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     14 May 2014

yes this will come a full cycle...politician..police officers...lawyers..actors... all will be implicated...only matter of time...no one will be sure of his immunity.Only time will tell. Coming to the current case... he shall be initially termed as accused...because the law is such.

**Victim** (job)     14 May 2014

Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Di ?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     14 May 2014

mere ko bhi utha ke le gaye the ... tab koi news nahi bani

poor me !

(Guest)

@victim,

Wow, hw cld u read my mind even I was singing the same number -why this cola very cola very D:

@Kalaiselvan,,

Now kalaiselvan will teach us how the laws are equall to all. Dear sir,plz elaborate your point as how women friendly law is gender equall law.

I am waiting to listen from you, now this time don't run away as usual you have done number of times. I think you live in third world thats why you cant see the india's biased law.

@fighting back,

Good job, just continue your string operation on judges, policemen, politicians etc.. one thing is common in all and that they all are men:P

Agar aaj gandhi jii hote toh mujhe darr hai kahin unpe bhi na in do numberi auraton dwara jhute cases .........lage hote;(

PS: Ye Sara zamana hasino ka diwana, zamana kahe fir kyon bura hai jail jana D:

Aurat = barbadi = bharat= 498a

Jai hind))

ESIS

great india (manager)     14 May 2014

I think it'll will br amended only when a pm or cm or apex judge is implicated. Well for PM no chance till 5 yrs. Time has come.....it'll burst the heat soon.

If you are not already aware ...read this.Waiting when one last distinguished class will be implicated.

https://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/daughter-in-law-files-dowry-harassment-case-against-ap-high-court-judge-in-chennai/1/339292.html

it is only a matter of time  for the exploiters

for years these 498 exploiters have been foisting false cases,instigating clients to do so and in the same vein parroting - the impotance of the sacred institution of marriage

Heera - i could not get the jist of your message.However to let you know you have intentionally or unintentionally broken the thread which was on 488

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2014

@ESIS donot think that you have taken birth to save the Indian married men from the clutches of law.  Also do not be under the misconception that the laws are women or gender biased.  The law makers are not fools to make such laws, the so called laws came into existence due to the atrocities done by a woman to another woman, for the purpose of keeping he subject  man for themselves.  Understand whatever you can but never say that I live in the third world or running away from the facts etc.  I dont care about the comments passed about me at my back, I will stick to my ideologies alone, which can never be against the law.  I do not give  my opinions to appease any one nor do I have any intention to do it or it is going to help me in any way. In the present case the police officer deserves the said treatment, do you know the full background of the case?  Generally I do not get into any controversy but I cannot take everything lying low, I will react if I am provoked unnecessary.  Hence I request you to restrict yourself while passing any unwelcome comments personally on me.

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/HOW-DIVORCE-MAKES-YOU-MUCH-STRONGER-AND-GIVES-MANY-MORE-TO--95520.asp

@kalaiselvan, once again read the above following thread where you have given your biased comments and you are still living in third world bcz still you are pronouncing these women one sided laws as gender neutral law. Don't overclaim your self as mesaiah of women, don't ever think that you are borne here to save all trolling womens. Your biased comments are not new and mind it where ever you will generalize the topic or say that these one sided laws are gender neutral then again you will not only be considered as pimp of b*tches who files false cases but also an agent and not a lawyer. For me you are such person who is here to grab his clients by false practices.

If you have no guts to speak truth then remain silent but don't atleast sale your soul for few pennies by saying that these laws are equall for all. I think you have to study ipc sections once again which are related with women. If not then again go to the above threads link which I have posted and see what I have mentioned and how it is biased law one one sided law. Its time for your rethink, dont budge yourself in false knowledge, stay on practical events.

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     15 May 2014

Originally posted by : Every Sufferer is a Saviour...

@victim,

Wow, hw cld u read my mind even I was singing the same number -why this cola very cola very D:

@Kalaiselvan,,

Now kalaiselvan will teach us how the laws are equall to all. Dear sir,plz elaborate your point as how women friendly law is gender equall law.

I am waiting to listen from you, now this time don't run away as usual you have done number of times. I think you live in third world thats why you cant see the india's biased law.

@fighting back,

Good job, just continue your string operation on judges, policemen, politicians etc.. one thing is common in all and that they all are men

Agar aaj gandhi jii hote toh mujhe darr hai kahin unpe bhi na in do numberi auraton dwara jhute cases .........lage hote

PS: Ye Sara zamana hasino ka diwana, zamana kahe fir kyon bura hai jail jana D:

Aurat = barbadi = bharat= 498a

Jai hind))

ESIS

Rhythm correct bro - Sing song....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register