LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Chaurasia   08 October 2018

Dowry 498a and dp 3/4

sir I am Ravi kumar from patna,Bihar. My wife's family filed dowery cases on 14 june 2018 in nearest police station. without any enquiry police send me district jail on date 15 june 2018. my bail petition rejected by district court on 09 august 2018. After that for my bail , my father file petition in patna high court. on 12 september high court granted me provisional bail on the condition of both party will come in high court for hearing this matter in next date on 10 october. high given me provisional bail due to opponent party have senior advocate . My wife have no any proof of dowery except her family . she file FIR only for blackmailing me and my family. Now she want to live with me but i fear what happen if she commits sucide because she speaks many time . she can do any thing for destroy my family. sir what happen in next 10 october in high court. If i cant live with her. will be my bail cancel or regular. she FIR ON MY ALL FAMILY. But in police dayari only 3 person me , my father and mother guilty and remove 307. please advice what happen... I am already over the custody of 3 month in district jail. If high court given time to both of compermise and i am not ready for this then will high court cancel my provisional bail? what is the maintanance if my sallery is 12000 rs per month.


 2 Replies

Martin S.   08 October 2018

If you are in District Jail then do you have access to internet phone? Well, it does not matter.

This case will go on for another 15 years.  You wil get bail and come out, but case will go on without uncettaininty of whehter you will be punished or let go.

You simply compomise with opposite party and take mutual divorce. Under mutual divorce, conditions you metion that the wife will take back her cases.  Pay her lumpsum money and buy divorce.

Save yourself and your old parents from harassment.

YOu will have to pay 1/3rd from your salary as alimony to wife till case is over and in case she has filed permanent alimony till she remarries or till she dies or till you die you will have to pay her money.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 October 2018

Dear querist,

You should get regular bail, dnt know what is your  advocate doing as in matrimonial cases these days bail is not issue unless allegation are of grave in nature. Anything in totality can be said after doing through FIR.

In case you dnt want to live with your wife you have liberty to deny the same no one can force you to join your wife against your will.

As far as maintenance is concerted it entirely depends upon number of depended on both of you. Roughly 2000.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register