Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sekhar (engineer)     19 December 2021

Doubt on euthanasia

Sir ,

March 2018, passive euthanasia is legal in India under strict guidelines , so Please tell how to Apply Ethunasia by Online.Earlier also i asked this query but none of the links are working given by experts.im a C-3 Complete Quadralegic  i cant bear any more.i have nobody so i can take my own decisions. i cannot get improvement in future,and i can't even go outside to consult a lawyer .so i want to Apply online directly to SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

I Have another doubt , Suppose if i hire a caretaker and took him with me to see Temples & there AFTER WRITING A LETTER Mentioning that NOBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DEATH and if i attempt suicide , will my caretaker  get in trouble ? if so please tell me necessary precaution steps i must take so that my caretaker will not get any problems .please Advice me please kindly tell the procedure

Learning

3 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     27 December 2021

Please go through the following web page which is giving details of Euthanasia in India. 

Aryan Raj   27 December 2021

In response to your query, 

First of all I am really sorry for what you are or have been going through which has now eventually forced you to take such a disheartening decision, As you mentioned that passive euthanasia is legal in India therefore you will have to go to through a proper legal procedure to get the permission for that. You will have to contact a lawyer who will be willing to help you in filing the case and the court will only grant you the permission to go ahead if they are agreeing with your pleas.

And as for your question regarding a caretaker, yes he will be in trouble if you commit suicide. I just hope and request you to never take that step.

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

sekhar (engineer)     27 December 2021

Sir 

Will u please kindly give me suggestions and advice me , what precautions must i take in order my caretaker will not get any troubles please reply me

Thank u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register