LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Koora   28 February 2020

double registration of my plot

I have purchased a plot 280 sq.yards in 1985.but plot registration done with out plot no at that time.
then in 2003 and 2011 my plot again done registration by other persons with plot no.
now EC is showing last person who had done registration.
what I have to do now .pls suggest me.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Sir, You do serve a legal notice to the present alleged owner as per EC and demand for cancellation of the said registered deed and also u can filed a complaint to PS about cheating etc, you can also institute a suit for cancellation of the said docment.

Please also let us know who is in possession of the said property.

Thanking you

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

(Guest)

Dear Sir, You do serve a legal notice to the present alleged owner as per EC and demand for cancellation of the said registered deed and also u can filed a complaint to PS about cheating etc, you can also institute a suit for cancellation of the said docment.

Thanking you

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

(Guest)

Thanking you

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

(Guest)

Thanking you

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register