LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar   26 April 2021

double aggrement signed by me

I am owner of property, BROKER came to me quoted price I was happy to sell we made agreement I took ₹100000 by cheque as advance for agreement.

Again BROKER came to said he has certain problem, Another buyer [ BROKER FRIEND ] , we made another agreement with BROKER FRIEND FOR EXTRA ₹400000 AS BROKERAGE , I took ₹100000 by cheque without cancelling the BROKER Agreement .

BROKER TOOK CHEQUE FROM ME PRESENT HE HAS MY CHEQUE POST DATED.

Present I SIGNED 2 AGREEMENT .
BROKER AGREEMENT EXPIRED WITH HIS DURATION.

now they are black mailing me. to give back both of their money and asking extra 10%

Learning

7 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     27 April 2021

if have a copy of the same you find a local lawyer and seek advice and act

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 April 2021

Vague and confusing facts.

Your query is regarding first agreement or second agreement during substance of first agreement ?

First broker can lodge complaint for cheating and fraud committed by you, Besides this, the broker can sue for specific performance of agreement. 

Why and how did the broker get the cheque and presented it to bank for collection ?

It is advisable to seek professional service of a local prudent lawyer for appreciation and analyses of facts, guidance and necessary proceeding.

Ravi Kumar   27 April 2021

he has not presented the cheque?

both are friends both are asking 10% extra money.

I have call recording of broker saying telling the details about 2nd agreement made by him.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 April 2021

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for various offences like Threatening, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     27 April 2021

Since you have signed two agreements of sale for the same property you are liable to be punished for cheating under CrPC 420.

You should immediately consult a practicing local advocate in your own interest.

Ravi Kumar   27 April 2021

1 agreement holder signed witness in 2 agreement

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 April 2021

What are the contents (terms and conditions) of each agreement? Who are the parties thereto?

Why brokerage Agreement and 400000/- as brokerage?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More