LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suryaa.saravanan (other)     02 January 2015

Domestic voilence

Dear sir/madam

i got married in 2011 forcefully by wife side, but i did not file nullity but i file hindu marriage act section 13 2012 still she is not give divorce by mutual pending and my file.

my wife file DV Act and wife agreed in DV Act cross examination the marriage is forcefully, any other ground for divorce. can i file any case.


 2 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     02 January 2015

you can use that itself as a proof and file for divorce and allege cruelty and harrassment. anything which is forceful is not valid in law.

Suryaa.saravanan (other)     02 January 2015

sir i already filed in 2012, but still not get divorce. she is not giving still case is pending for cross

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query