Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

preet2@P   05 August 2022

Domestic violence

Please suggest me I married in year 2001 and my in-law start domestic violence after that. from 2001 to 2021, I go through Panchayti rajinama, Police Rajiname after Army Rajinama (as my husband is in Army). In these rajinama, my husband apologise that he will not beat me. But still after this he do domestic violence. I filed case for maintenance in year 2020 but he is not appearing in family court. But i will do to appear him. the lawyer say that it does not matter he will come or not .. Ex-party decision will be given by judge soon as the case status is showing under consideration.  What is Exparty decision? How i will get maintenance if he will not attend court. Is my lawyer going in right direction or just hanging the case of maintenance


 4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 August 2022

The query is too omnibus. Please be precise as to facts and the query.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     06 August 2022

In exparte orders, generally court passes order without affording the other party any further opportunity of being heard due to his deliberate non appearance and based upon the available documents. 

If you get experts order, you need to communicate that order to your husband. If than also he does not comply, you need to file an execution petition. 

Haseena Advocate   07 August 2022

Hi I am advocate K. Haseena, and I received your enquiry on. We can discuss it in detail if you are looking for a professional advice or legal support.


You have a good case. You may reach me @ 8297877977

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query