Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mercy Moras   07 March 2022

Domestic violence

Hi. I have been married for 10 years. Have two children. But me and my husband are not in good terms. Our marriage life is almost over. Recently I registered for FIR against him and since then he is missing. He neither takes responsibility of me and kids. Sends just 10k for month. Doesn't pay kids fees. I don't have a job also. His family is aware where he is. They are helping him in hiding. The family is if abusive nature. Each member of the family harass me verbally and threaten me and my mother. Kindly guide me to take a strong step against my husband and his family. He works in kuwait, so am afraid he might rum to kuwait. In that case what I can do?


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     07 March 2022


As per query you are under going cruelty from husband and his family members. So you can file DV application in court against husband and seek maintenance from husband. 

Mercy Moras   07 March 2022

Hello. DV case has already been registered. But the problem is, my husband is missing. Ibdont know where he went. He been missing since 4 days. In this case what can i Do. 


What if he runs back to kuwait? 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 March 2022

Did you lodge a missing report with local police ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query