LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chakhanamum (IT)     02 May 2018

domestic /498a pending

domestic /498a pending from past 9 years. wife stays in my home n me & my family staying outside n paying her interim relief money. no evidences filed by her. I got jail for couple of days based on 498a which is all false allegations.
Me , husband got divorce. she went for appeal against lower court order.
how long this should go on. how to come out of this trap laid out by wife who herself is lawyer!!! please guide.


 12 Replies

Adv. Samar (Advocate)     02 May 2018

how can she live with you and fight against you, there are number of solutions, we need to know at which stage your case is and further I feel you must file Divorce case
Samar Inam Khan

Chakhanamum (IT)     02 May 2018

thank you Samar sir.
as I mentioned, I am out of my home staying on rent. she has occupied home. divorce was granted by lower court n now she has gone for appeal against it.
1 Like

TGK REDDI   02 May 2018

You're very handsome.      I wonder how your wife is living without seeing such a beautiful face of you.

Chakhanamum (IT)     02 May 2018

I presume its a professional platform Mr. Reddi.

Chakhanamum (IT)     02 May 2018

Cross n evidences are yet to happen for dv act and 498a. Pending from 2008.

Adv. Samar (Advocate)     02 May 2018

Grant of Divorce is a good ground, further file case for getting your property back, and ask your lawyer to cross examine as soon as possible, your case will be decided in 2 or 3 hearings after cross examination. If you want to talk you may, no need to think twice. Mr Reddi Kindly don't involve, we are discussing a serious issue. Samar

TGK REDDI   02 May 2018

I beg the pardon of all members.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2018

Right to reside is available so you could have effectively convinced the court on premise where you are staying on rent..

The house occupied by your spouse is owned by whom; you?

Your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record ….. and well versed with LOCAL rules/precedence’s/laws…and worth his/her salt …is to handle the matter and can effectively handle the matter.

Engage such counsel………..

Law is equal for everyone even if your spouse is a lawyer.. 

Chakhanamum (IT)     02 May 2018

case is in vasai court so its dragging like anything. it tests Patience. in June I have next date of dv act and 498a. home is in my name and bank loan is there as well. my lawyer is one of the best from vasai court.

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     03 May 2018

 your lawyer is one of the best  you say and your DV case is pending since a decade which is supposed to get over in two or three years at the most. Looks like there is some thing seriously wrong. Chase the case or chase your lawyer out. 

Chakhanamum (IT)     03 May 2018

yes sir
she herself is lawyer so she knew how to drag case. first interim relief then enhancement and then she went to High court for more. many lawyers she changed n judges also changed. but it seems its coming to end.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 May 2018

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …with case file for 2nd opinion..in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register