Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas Jerripothula (Advocate)     04 December 2022

Documents signed and send through email validity

Good Evening everyone,

One of my client resides in USA, need to file counter in Maintenance, can i send the same counter to him and get signed the same document, which he can send through email, so that i can take print and file before the court, is it valid.

Learning

7 Replies

vijay sathya   04 December 2022

you can do it

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 December 2022

Yes.  You can appear on behalf of your client as he is staying abroad if he gives you vakalat or a POA.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     05 December 2022

Electronic evidence ( emails,whatsapp&massages ) are admissible in evidence subject to submission of certificate u/sec 65 b of Evidence Act.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 December 2022

You can just attaest as an  advocate  the photo copy and submit in court, that is very much vaild .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2022

ll kinds of e-mails can be used as evidence in a court of law in India. This is by virtue of the amendments made in the Indian Evidence Act as amended by the Indian Information Technology Act 2000. These e-mails are electronic communications and information and by virtue of section 4 of the IT Act, such electronic information has been granted legal recognition and validity.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 December 2022

I agree with advocate Bhartesh Goyal, that provisions is mandatory. When the law says that some acts have to be done in certain manner it should be done in that manner or not at all.  One certainly does not have the privilege to say that the Law says it is to be done in this manner but I will do it in different manner.  

Nimain charan Sahoo   06 December 2022

can Adhar card and pan card copy with signatures emailed to UTI for KYC compliance. is it valid in law .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register